More in car activities & Moving pitcrew

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Rael Leurink, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Rael Leurink

Rael Leurink Registered

I would like to see some new features like:

When you shift gears the driver's hands in the game grabs the gear stick and start shifting back or forward so also the same counts with paddle shifting i would like to see in cars with shift paddles that the driver in the game actually also uses them.

Some thing i also like to see is a moving pit crew like see them changing tires refueling the car and to see them cleaning the headlights and the window you guys already have the characters for the pit crew so why not.

I think these ideas would make sense.

2. Zephyr RU

Zephyr RU Registered

yeah, I want that like a F1 2011. :)

3. Rael Leurink

Rael Leurink Registered

I hope they will think about it because that is a part of the key to create a nice racing simulator.
    And you know what will be a nice feature also to see the rims getting blurry with high speeds from the race car.

4. Silent_alarm

Silent_alarm Registered

Yeah it does look good on replays, and replays are used for demo videos about the cars and tracks the modders make. Maybe we could have few different styles for hand alignment too, like having the other hand always on the shifter A.K.A. the Hollywood style x)

5. GauchoRS

GauchoRS Registered

never agreed with a simple rectangle to show the pitstop place. Please return to a full pitcrew as soon as possible. Working animations will be welcomded, but what we really need is a "virtual race engeneer" talking and discussing with me, changing fuel and tire changes and gives me essential information about the race ... thats would push the sim into a new dimension.

look at my first approach with GlovePIE .... and improve it with a build in one
    http://youtu.be/gOwEBRQ_4Bo

6. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Any modders working on a moving pit crew? lol. ISI is probably just leaving that part up to the community.

7. MarcG

MarcG Registered

There seems to be a small notion in the Wish List fourm that people are expecting ISI to do everything, the community will eventually create the bulk of this game, ISI just need to worry about the basics and add their own content along the line.

8. Silent_alarm

Silent_alarm Registered

That is briliant!

9. Coanda

Coanda Registered

+ 1 time for some eye candy