Money back option?

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Stefan Erbe, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Donnie Witt

Donnie Witt Registered

Thank you for the quick response Tim , But the important question for me is what do i have to do to get my first name changed from Donald to Donnie ? thank you . DONNIE

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

At some point you will be able to change the nickname box, I believe. Right now I'm not aware of a workable solution for name changes that doesn't involve editing local (your machines) files and potentially causing issues later by doing it...

3. armanGT

armanGT Registered

Good afternoon, a week ago I requested a refund of the purchase of the License rFactor2 lifetime, which I instantly via Paypal ..

I have not received the money yet, I sent several e-mails asking it but I did not answer.

Thanks for your attention.

4. faztastic

faztastic Registered

Right i am getting really frustrated now, its been 6 days. i clicked the refund button on rfactor 2 only twice. i didnt receive any confirmation email or anything after 3 days.

So i decided to email purchase@rfactor with my reference code which has been two days now and i still havent received anything. Can someone for the love of god please help me.