Modding 500hp touring car (I am searching interested people)

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by TundraGrad4, Apr 16, 2014.

1. TundraGrad4

TundraGrad4 Registered

I wanted to start a project. My aim is to do the best touring car physics as possible for DTM cars. I wanted to start with the T5 models and do a complete new physics from beginning, which should be as realistic as possible. I am looking for people how would like to join the project and have good knowledge about rfactor 2 physics.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
  2. TundraGrad4

TundraGrad4 Registered

Is really nobody nobody interested in modding a 500hp touring car?

3. Leonardo1962

Leonardo1962 Registered

Hi TundraGrad4,

sounds interesting ..

Your thread might be a good test for my suspension editor.

My tool could generate a first recommendation for suspension, tire, rims brake disk with all needed files.

For first step the minimum Information that are needed to generate and create all this files:
    1) the wheelbases /front and rear distance to origin (0,0,0),
    2) (car width over all)
    3) and very important the "Pre-Name" of your MOD. (the mod Name (f.e. BMW2014) is used as prename to all files for identification).
    Furter data are wellcome: total weight (front and rear)

If you wish, i could also make an authentic recommendation for a 500 HP engine torque corve and the neccesary file entries in HDV f.e. clutch capacity.

Please let me know the values and i create some testfiles to get your DTM car run in your testmode by sending you a a temporary link.

For now the created Suspension are very wide adjustable, so you can play with.

Leonardo1962 :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014