Mod making Wiki

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Woodee, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Woodee

Woodee Registered

I will be trauling through this forum amongst others to pile up tutorials that people have written for certain parts of modding.

This is so that people like myself and others new to modding have a tips and tricks bag.

If you want to help me do this please post in this thread with 3 simple things: The name of the tutorial, what it is teaching and the URL to find it.

I am hoping to fill up this section of the reddit with lots of info: http://www.reddit.com/r/rfactor2/wiki/index

2. dandar

dandar Registered

There is already a wiki ... pseudo alive of course : D here

3. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Well about time it was cataloged with new stuff then :D

4. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

This is excellent!

FYI we are currently creating an all-things-rf2-wiki. from top to bottom. Pretty big project (and tedious!)
    And one thing on the to-do list was a modding section.
    For me personally that is just a no-go-area (or it would be pretty random) so i'm very happy that this is created and at the minimum we will be linking to your wiki in ours.

Maybe some form of collaboration is also possible. we are approaching knowledgeable people to become guess editors and help us with completing it all.
    If you are interested pm me :)

5. Woodee

Woodee Registered

That is what I was hoping for with the one I started, I am not too knowledgeable in modding but still want to help others to get stuck in.