Mirror and position settings preserve after update

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by olukelo, Mar 21, 2023.

1. olukelo

olukelo Registered

Please! PLEASE! Make settings of in car head position and mirror settings to be per car basis. It is really annoying that you need to setup position for each livery and after each smallest update of the model. You need to revisit all the updated cars and readjust sitting position and mirrors. In VR there is no single car where them are in correct position from beginning. So at least give us possibility to setup it once!

The_Bad_Fasterd likes this.
  2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

@redapg created an online tool that will COPY all your seat & mirror settings for each car livery after you drive and change one. For example the Oreca 07 LMP2. Adjust the mirrors then exit and go to this site. upload your all vehiciles.ini file in your PLAYER folder. Then click the execute button. You then can scroll through the list of cars and find the Oreca. Look for the car with the red lines of text, that is the one you changed. Finally save your all vehicles.ini file back to your PLAYER folder. This process is not a solution, but I've been making changes just piecemeal, when ever I drive a different car, I go back later and use this site to copy all those settings.

DanRZ and redapg like this.