Mirror aid

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Booth_doberman, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Booth_doberman

Booth_doberman Registered

This is one of those minor things that is in the "It would be nice if" list. I am running the Oreca in VR. I would like it if there were some pattern on the back wall of the garage that I could use as an aid to adjust my mirrors before leaving the garage. Right now I have to drive some place "safe" on the track/infield and park and adjust the mirrors. Very often an AI will come slamming into me while I'm doing this.

2. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

You could always start a practice session with no AI or set it to private practice.
    Set the Flag Rules to None, that way you can drive the wrong way etc without getting disqualified.
    Have a look at the mirror guide in my sig.

Alex72 likes this.
  3. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

I would love if mirror changes was saved. Maybe they are now with the new updates lately? Never tested now. Would be nice to not having to do that over and over again.

4. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

It's in the mirror guide Alex. :cool:

Ernie and Alex72 like this.
  5. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Re-he-he-eeeally?! :eek::D Awesome! Thanks ADSTA.

ADSTA likes this.
  6. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

"User Vehicle Data":true,
    "User Vehicle Data#":"0=save with user mod data (in CCH files), 1=save separately (in all_vehicles.ini)",

The all_vehicles.ini is where every vehicle installed has their FOV, seat, mirrors, FFB multiplier and installed upgrades data stored. All the things you don't want to setup every time you load that car.
    The mod data CCH file has data more related to career stats.
    So make sure User Vehicle Data is set to “true”. Yes I know it says to use “1”, you can put 1, it just gets changed to true.

Ernie and Alex72 like this.