Mills problem.

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by BigDuke6, Oct 26, 2012.

1. BigDuke6

BigDuke6 Registered

Hi. I haven't raced on the Mills Track in a while, but I seem to have lost a couple of Versions of it, eg I can only load Inner loop C & Outer Loop C. When I select them via "all cars all tracks" The Icons for the other versions are in the track UI, but they wont load, either Inner Loop c or outer Loop C loads instead. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

2. RGrueira

RGrueira Registered

I think we found a similar bug. But with malasya north loop. just happen on "spinner view" mode, but in "list view" works ok.
    Right now i tested with mills and the same thing. Spinner view give problems to choose layout. But the "list view" is ok.

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Also make sure you have all the ISI mods installed.

4. BigDuke6

BigDuke6 Registered

Yes same here. I can load all the Mills versions with "All Cars all Tracks" with the "List Track View", its the other UI (the Spinner UI) that has the problem, when you click on the icon to select "Mills Outer Loop A" and click the confirm tick, when the main UI screen reloads "Outer Loop C" is showing.
    Tim I have done a clean install of Build 118, installed all of the ISI mods and ISI tracks, newly generated User file, no other add ons. and it does as above.

There is a work around I did find for the "Spinner UI", If I want to run the F3's on Outer Loop A using the Spinner UI, I can select the GTWEndurance Mod, then select Outer loop A, confirm it, main UI screen reloads, I then go to the All Cars all Tracks Mod select the F3, ok that, main UI reloads with Mills outer loop A still Selected and from there click RACE, and it loads it ok. But once you change the track on the Spinner UI, the problem reappears.

Hope you followed that :p

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
  5. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

The main workaround I would use is the list view, which is accessed at the top of the screen in the spinner. :)