My version of rf2 since updating to the DX11 version had been unplayable due to the FFB being messed up. I have ecperienced the pulling to apex as others have described, but the info itself is just a mess and so I am unable to tell what the car is doing until I see it confirmed on screen. This was following a completely clean and new install i.e. no saved ini files etc. A good friend @TOCA2FREAK who has helped me many times before with rF2 suggested I re do the wheel install. To cut a long story short, what I found was that I had not properly selected the wheel type as the first part of setting it up. The application seemed to recognise my wheel/base/pedal combination and so I just began mapping directly my buttons and saved but the FFB was always an unusable mess. What I did that has resolved the problems is to manually load the wheel profile (incidentally I chose a different profile as the one chosen automatically by the rF2 interface would not recognise my Clubsport pedals). Then I redid the button mappings and saved this config and all seems really good now. I have tried several cars, including the Enduracers mods and the FFB is now very clearly working correctly once more.