Mas2.exe Crashes

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Peter Easton, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Peter Easton

Peter Easton Registered

Mas2.exe crashes when i try to create a mod package, ive reinstalled tryed bith 32 and 64 bit options in the launcher, and have the visual studio redists installed, this is on a windows 2008 server, the crashes started after i installed the 798 build

View attachment 13786

2. Ecco_pRv

Ecco_pRv Registered

Same for me. First it happened on one computer, so I used another one to make mods, and now it happens on this one too. I have no idea what change in between.

Is there any runtime environment or something like that which is needed for MAS2.exe to work, so something that can be re-installed?

...with different builds, not only since 798. And I don't even get problem details displayed as above.

"MAS2.exe has stopped working" message immediately appears when pushing "Create New Mod Package" and "Edit Existing Mod Package" buttons. Not with the other two.

I might try making mods on a third computer, but then I'm running out of computers somehow...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
  3. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

Same for me, so went and installed build 342 on another computer, directed it to my packages on main computer, and now I can create VMODS again, only prob is I have to type , email and password for VMOD, but works fine now

4. rer8

rer8 Registered

I am now having the same problem with build 798. As soon as I press Create new mod package, the program crashes. Must I do a complete re-install to correct this problem?

5. SmellySkidmark

SmellySkidmark Registered

6. Ecco_pRv

Ecco_pRv Registered

yes. solved it. thanks so much !!!