Manually set specific amounts of different vehicles for AI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jack7793, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Jack7793

Jack7793 Registered

Hello,

Is there a file somewhere where I can load specific amounts off different vehicles into a multi-class/vehicle session?

I know about the method of clicking "Boot" on highlighted AI from the in-race standings screen then clicking "Add AI" to load in another (random) car/driver but I want to be able to load in specific amounts off different vehicles.

For example I want to load 5 of car "X", 5 of car "Y" and 10 of car "Z" etc.

Having to "Boot" and randomly "Add AI" which usually doesnt add the vehicle I want in a multi-class/vehicle session is an incredibly long way of doing what I want to achieve so I usually just end up running with what is loaded in for me.

I've searched this forum and poked my nose around the files myself but having come up with anything so just wondered if anybody here knew any different.

Hope I'm not talking jibberish or missed something obvious.

Cheers.

2. Emery

Emery Registered

At the right of the "Add AI" button is an arrow. Click on that and you'll get a dropdown list of the possible AI to pick & choose from (rather than having random AI chosen for you).

3. Jack7793

Jack7793 Registered

ah, so it turns out I missed something obvious.

I've never clicked that arrow but I'm usually fullscreen when messing with the standings list so that's my excuse for missing it :rolleyes:

Thanks Emery!

4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I reported that as a Bug/Missing Item, hope it gets added in a future Build.

5. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Yeah, major recommendation for offline-sessions:
    Load track with no opponents at all and add the ones you want when you are on track.