NEED INFO Losing FFB

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by enzo, Oct 26, 2013.

1. enzo

enzo Registered

Anyone else losing FFB sometimes while driving? "Reset FFB" key doesn't work. My wheel is G25.

2. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Fanatec here, I lost it a few times in B300 but reset ffb key worked each time, Since B342 I have had no issues.

3. Black75

Black75 Registered

i noticed, after new release, that my MOMO racing (black) became more soft when tires loose grip, but i tried only with a non ISI car, and so i don't know if this effect still to all vehicles... i must try!

4. baked bean

baked bean Registered

I get this now and then when i click on race, no ffb what so ever. But it comes back after hitting esc and race again, but im not getting it whilst driving. T500 here.

5. spizone

spizone Registered

its happened to me so far only once, same as bean when i hit race, but comes back after esc, G27 and latest build...

6. rhamm

rhamm Registered

I lose it with my Fanatec CSR Elite but I'm pretty sure that's a hardware issue since it happens if I bump the usb cable.

7. Magzire

Magzire Registered

happened to me also

8. fischkopf

fischkopf Registered

I do not lose ffb but it resets and the steering range changes to 310. I have to press ffb-reset and then it works for a few laps again. I happends always when I am driving over curbs...

9. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Had it happen in all gmotor2 games and a handful of times in rF2. Porsche GT3 v2 here. In rF2 it'd not reset, I had to quit the game.

10. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Any of you still getting with 342?

11. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I got it last night but FFB reset worked. It came up just after switching cameras to check other cars on track (from a pile up of Skippys at Monaco and two cars becoming attached).

12. SnijdersB

SnijdersB Registered

Yes I have a G27 and getting random loss of complete steering wheel... nothing works, if I then go into setup it shows all controlls maxed out to one side and all I can do to resolve is close game and restart/reconnect.
    I've tried both with and without profiler running and this doesn't make any difference.
    I also sometimes get the loss of feedback "Bug" but this is mostly easilly resolved by pressing "reset feedback" button