Logitech G27 doubles turn input and forces whilst driving

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by kevib1, Mar 20, 2016.

1. kevib1

kevib1 Registered

I thought I had seen a post about this already but I have search manually and with the search without finding it so here goes again.

Whilst driving, sometimes before you even leave the pit lane and other times after 1 or more laps, the turn input applied to the wheel suddenly doubles in game. It appears that forcefeedback is doubled too and the car is immediately impossible to drive.
    When it happens you feel a large 'kick' from the wheel, I guess as something is being reset. It sometimes happens on a straight and sometimes mid corner. It is difficult to tell but if anything is triggering it it may be a forcefeedback event such as a bump or curb or mid corner perhaps starting to slide.

I have just tried driving for an hour and have yet to complete a lap. On escaping to the pits and starting a new lap, same happens, it is fine for an in determinant amount of time before happening again. This would imply that the inputs are reset on restarting from the garage. I have also tried, pausing and restarting, minimizing the desktop and even restarting the game but still the same issue.

It doesn't happen every time I drive but has been happening since the past build of rFactor.

I am running windows 10.

2. argo0

argo0 Registered

I would double check your USB connections, and also your driver assists in the UI.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk