Logitech G25, Going left when asked to go right

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by LeZaz, Jan 13, 2012.

1. LeZaz

LeZaz Registered

Hi,

I'd like to report a bug with my steering wheel G25

I'm in the game controller panel and trying to calibrate my steering wheel.

When I want to calibrate for left turn, it graph goes right and for right turn, it goes left.

The first time I went on the track, it was the same, ie I went left while I was turning my steering to the right.

I went back to the controller panel and it is very confusing to know if it is calibrating correctly but finally it went ok but on the it doesn't show correctly within the controller panel of the game.

Hoping, you will understant the problem cause I don't know enough terms to explain the situation.

LeZaz

2. Tripp

Tripp Registered

3. jubuttib

jubuttib Registered

And if nothing else, just redo the axis selections.

4. LeZaz

LeZaz Registered

I'm gonna try this (take out usb and insert again).

I just wanted to report a bug from the beta game cause, for any other sims, my steering calibration is ok.
    With rf2, it is the reverse everytime I want to calibrate it. But it works fine, I just do turn my steering left when I want to calibrate the right turn and turn my steering right to go left in the control panel and it works fine on the track.

Tx guys,

LeZaz

PS, but since I don't have much time to play with it, I'm still looking for a good G25 setup to be more comfortable with it on the road, mainly at Spa where the road is very bumpy and the speed sensation is so high with an old F1 around 300 km/h..:)