Lock up type issue going back to garage

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Seahawks1Fan, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Seahawks1Fan

Seahawks1Fan Registered

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has experienced this one. Tried running multiplayer for the first time (on 2 different servers). On about every 2nd or 3rd time I go back to the pits (hit escape key) the game will not let me select anything. It will not let me click on settings, leave game or any other buttons. It's not locked up really because I can still see the replay in the monitor in the upper right corner and the cursor still moves with no problem. I have to alt-tab in order to get back to my desktop then ctrl/alt/del to shut the game down, then restart it. Anyone else seen this issue or know of a solution? I'm running Windows 7 by the way.

2. monkey wrench

monkey wrench Registered

This same exact thing is happening to me, im on Win XP, HD 6950 latest CCC Drivers 12.1
    I REALLY HOPE WE GET A SOLUTION.. But I see your post is a month old, so I am very discouraged.
    If this was a more widely experienced problem then I would feel better about it being resolved with the next update, but im not seeing allot of complaints regarding this, and getting some feedback on this issue is not looking good.
    REALLY WOULD LIKE SOME HELP!