Limerock Track selection help

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by MikeVa, Jul 15, 2013.

1. MikeVa

MikeVa Registered

I installed the limerock track...every mod I select initially in ded server, limerock will not list.
    What mod do you have to run to get limerock to load?
    Back in rf1, basically any mod would run any track...seems the filters are not allowing this anymore unless I am missing something.
    I was able to extract the aiw,scn and gdb's to the locations folder, and also the rfm file from the mod.mas file to the rfm folder...so I have our stuff working....this will sound strange to most who read it...it enables the league admin to go through a control panel to select exactly what they want the server to load. The biggest problem I am running into is the server will list ALL tracks...even though the mod seems to be distingtive on what tracks can load with it. I have a way around this also..but it requires manual database updating. back to original question...if I load 1966 mod. only the belgium and and Monte carlo tracks will list.
    I have the renault and the nissan...so I am guessing neither of these mods will run limerock?
    Why can't all tracks work with all mods? Seems to me the league should be able to run want they want. Just like rf1...if you want to run a dirt latemodel at daytona, the server should allow it. Now we all know they won't run worth a crap there and no reason to try it...but the point is the server would allow it....instead of all these crazy filters.