License désactivé, et pas de remboursement !

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by olvi75, Apr 12, 2012.

1. olvi75

olvi75 Registered

My license RF11790044 n'est plus valide.

J'ai demandé le remboursement, mais on m'a dit que c'etait trop tard (plus de 2 mois)

D'accord mais je n'ai ni le remboursement, ni le jeu qui n'est plus activé !!!

2. olvi75

olvi75 Registered

merci de voir mon probleme, plus d'acces au jeu, en offline comme en online...

3. Tygernoot

Tygernoot Registered

Perhaps I'll just translate this as I don't know whether the ISI staff speaks French ;)

He says:

"My license RF11790044 is no longer valid. I requested to be reimbursed but it was refused as it was too late (2+ months). OK, but now I haven't been reimbursed, nor is the game activated.

Please have a look at my problem, I no longer have access to the game, both offline and online"

@olvi75: C'est mieux de parler Anglais sinon je pense que personne te comprendra et personne pourra t'aider... J'espere que ton probleme sera resolu maintenant ;)

4. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

Did you try to reactivate rF2?
    If that doesnt work, contact ISI via e-mail at

purchase @ rFactor.net (without spaces between the @)

adding in your mail the e-mail address you used for the purchase and explaining them the issue (a link to Tygernoot post is ok, ISI will understand the problem).

Possibly write in english (with help of some friend, if you are not confident with it or, as second choice, using a decent automatic translator)