Licence Caterham Line of Cars (270, 360, 420, 620)

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by otta56, Jun 8, 2015.

1. otta56

otta56 Registered

Please consider licensing the Caterham line in both their street (s) and racing (r) variants. They would be excellent on club circuits like Road Atlanta.

http://uk.caterhamcars.com/

Thanks

2. hardtohandle

hardtohandle Registered

Yes they would! The racing variants especially. Caterhams would be great mod addition to the game in general.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
  3. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

I thought we already had the caterham

4. hardtohandle

hardtohandle Registered

I did not try that one (i will) but I find very few 3rd party cars really cut the mustard tbh, Celica GTO Lola t280 and a few more, I could count them on two hands - possibly one.

Well I want to talk to you anyway Steve, we should meet in TS later this week, where are you lurking around these days?

5. Major_Parts

Major_Parts Registered

Our Caterham mod for rf2 is so far, pretty much a straight conversion of the rf1 version but with only the classic. By rf2 standards, it is quite poor graphically and the tyres are not what they should be.
    Models are currently being redone and are very impressive so far. The tyres have been given some attention too and although still not quite right, they are a lot better.
    No dates for a release yet.
    I was asked to hold off posting screenshots, not sure why, but I don't want interest dropping off and it all being forgotten...so here is one
    View attachment 16956

6. Justy

Justy Registered

Awesome news!! I had begun to think this mod had been abandoned. Thanks for the progress update Major_Parts, the cars look fantastic! Looking forward to this one for sure.

Cheers

7. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

Looks great :)

8. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

Glad u guys like it. it has looked like this for bigger part of last 12 months, i ve got a new job now which makes me really busy and also very unwilling to continue working on the model, so if it will get finished, it will take quite some more time, Major_Parts is also very busy and basically he is the "implementer" where i only make the model, so when im completelly done with it, he will tell me that this and that cannot be done that way cuz rf2 works differendly, than i will have to redo it, and than we will work on sounds and physics for another ages, cuz my condition to work on this was that everything will be as authentic as possible. Thats why i didnt want any screenshots released, it will create a hype that wont be followed by more news in sattisfying rate.

9. yusupov

yusupov Registered

no caterham but the panoz is the same idea

10. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

they drive absolutelly differendly believe me

11. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

:cool: guys. Take your time...