leagues

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by johnnyo, Jan 9, 2015.

1. johnnyo

johnnyo Registered

Hello names John nice to meet everyone.. am looking for a active leagues.. to join i really want to start racing corvette had three in my time.. how is the online racing good or not.. i am really not sure if i should buy Rfactor2..

2. Grant Riddall

Grant Riddall Registered

Hi Johnnyo!!

I race at Legends-League (http://legends-league.com/twfr/index.php) and can honestly say that it is by far the best league I have personally raced in.

We race every Sunday at 19:00GMT. Active forums , 20+ drivers on the grid for the last 2 months and great people to meet and are eager to help.
    Downside- we don't race any corvettes and I would say it could be tough finding a dedicated league who do.

However! we are very close to officially announcing our up-coming ASR F192 championship. If it is something you would be interested in taking part in please don't hesitate to join up or ask questions.

This Sunday we are running Nissan 370Z's around Jerez (http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...r-League-Event-19-00GMT-Sunday-11th-January**)

Here's a video which was a trailer for our previous championship of us running Formula Renualts 3.5.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbkhJ51-tW0

Hope this Helps :)

3. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

Hi johnnyo,

Over at REVS SimRacing UK we run club races every Tuesday and Thursday nights with a Seat Leon Cup League starting in February! You are more than welcome to come over and say hello and join any league or club races we run. :D

[​IMG]
    Click here for more information on the Seat Leon Cup League!

Look forward to hearing from you. :)

4. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered