(League) Racing during the week ?

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Robin Wait For-It Brümmer, May 9, 2016.

1. Robin Wait For-It Brümmer

Robin Wait For-It Brümmer Registered

Hello everybody,
    I'm wanting to race rFactor online for quite a while but there were always some issues that put me back and into iRacing.
    For one I don't like simple open public server racing because the racing there is just not very good.
    And then there is league racing were I struggle to come to grips with because I find it very difficult to find a league and then I usually don't know exactly how to get into it and then lastly what is the ultimate cause for me not racing rFactor online is that every league or race I found was run on weekends when I often have to be at work (I work at the weekends as a student to pay for my tuition).

So does anybody know of a league maybe that runs at weekdays ? Or some other form of racing during the week that is like a little bit planned and not just "Let's just join this server and hope for the best"? Any help will be appreciated :)

Greetings,
    Robin

2. Emery

Emery Registered

TPG has Wednesday night (USA) and Friday night (USA) league races that are open, no password or pre-registration needed at this time. Probably not convenient for a European unless they're up very late, though the Australians and New Zealanders are seen.

PrestoGP has races on Wednesday nights (Britain). Preregistration is desired, see forum on RaceDepartment.com.

3. SRGP

SRGP Registered

I have the "Flat6 Sprint Series" on Wednesdays, 20:00 UTC (22:00 in Germany).
    If it goes well, there might be more weekdays series at SimRacing-GP.net. Registration is required to access the server password (and avoid "random" drivers for the race Event).

4. Wishmaster

Wishmaster Registered

We have also a Flat 6 Series Tuesdays. Season 1 is ending soon but in august season 2 will start.

Here

1 guest start is possible.

5. Emery

Emery Registered

Dang, that's a short list. I was expecting a couple more additions.

6. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

7. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Registered

Gpvwc.

EDIT: Site keeps making my caps lower case for some reason.

EDIT 2: I see it's a forum setting. Can't for the life of me think why admins would turn it on here as many acronyms are 5 letters or more, and should be capitalised. Now I look like a demented retard instead.

8. Woodee

Woodee Registered