Le mans 2022

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by muzikant, Jun 8, 2022.

1. atomed

atomed Member

I don't think so, that one would be great to have.

GP_NUTS likes this.
  2. GP_NUTS

GP_NUTS Registered

I have a paid version of it for ac and for gtr2 a free one

To me the gtr2 version handles the easied but the sound and look in ac but to say wich one is more real.. my answer for such kind of discussions would be i never have the change to drive the real one so who the heck i would know how the car must feel like in compaire to the pc version of it. But it applies to all race cars vs the game version.:D:D:D

So i just do driving

atomed likes this.
  3. atomed

atomed Member

Lol, I love these kinds of complains. The Ferrari GT3 feels weird, oh yeah, you drive them daily to get to work, right?

GP_NUTS likes this.
  4. GP_NUTS

GP_NUTS Registered

I had a friend who was a die hard gran tourismo sport lover.

The whinning about how realistic gtsport is
    Then he tells to be fast in gt sport you need to basicly overdrive the car in the corners.. at that point i am starting to laugh. So you need to destroy your tires from the get go to be fast all race long hmmmz sounds realistic to me:D
    I think you are going to recieve a phone call from toto wolf about how the f you made that possible.

Every freakin sim and i have used a real life 737 sim from boeing them self.
    (You can hire one at amsterdam schiphol airport) every "sim" have a degree of real but also fake to it.
    Just enjoy drive and or beating a friend or 2.

In the end its just a GAME
    The realistic part of these sims are to me

Its not completly fictional or lost touch with reality.

Like the gran tourismo 2 when you can drive 300 kph in to the barriers and nothing would happen (lost touch of reality) and for fictional genre i would say games like whipe out.

To me realistic means it no driving game in the upper mentioned genres

Gtr2 as example
    Setup style was pretty realistic for something 2006, cars driven by humans reacted probably 85 % like there real life brothers thats enough to enjoy. (Based on propper drivers and real life onboards)

Everybody is chasing the 100%
    Iracing rf2 ac/acc ams you name it.
    The new improved Ai or the new improved textures. The new improved real feel plugin the new improved sol (ac) to me its all bla bla bla. But sadly i think 8 out of 10
    The new improved stuff is 1 buggy as heck or 2 its a step back no matter what game or sim how every you like to call it.

I want to drive that looks like there real brothers that react some what how a real car react not like whipe out or gran t 2
    (Based on what you can see on tv or if you loaded and hire a race car for a day stuff) And drive you a s s off

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
    atomed likes this.
  5. MikeV710

MikeV710 Registered

There was this one guy, In another sim (flight) community I use to hang out In, that was always with the "realistic" argument. In this particular case, It was with the sim "Rise of Flight", I got so tired of his mumbo jumbo, that I said to him, "look, If you want more realism, tie a can of Castrol oil In front of a fan, and when you get shoot down, tilt the can of oil a bit till the wind blows oil on your face" :D

TBO, If we had 100% realism In our sims, our PC´s would not be able to handle the calculations. So a lot of things have to be left out of the equation. Just for a real fracture stress test simulation on a chassis, you would need a power tower of a PC, or PC´s.. I use to work In a bus manufacturing company, and we had to send chassis parts for homologations to a company dedicated to doing so. I would call them to see how It was going, and most of the time they would answer, "the PC has been working on it all night". That was quite some years ago, but I am talking about small parts, Imagen a whole race car In real time.

EricW and GP_NUTS like this.