latest Le Mans errors?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by davehenrie, Jul 3, 2019.

1. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I could not join an online session after Le Mans was updated to the latest version. The launcher showed I had the correct version, matching the server, but I got an error box that could only be seen when I alt tabbed. The yellow loading bar was not progressing. The track loaded fine once I changed from online to single player.
    Using the Oreca, offline, I saw the rear tires were immediately hotter than the fronts. Fronts averaged about mid 70's°c while the rears were in the upper 80's and I would get an occasional warning from the crew chief about hot rear temps.(over 90°c) I never noticed that in prior sessions. The temps stayed the same with default tire pressures and near low-end tire pressures. Both ran hot.

2. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

I have the suspicion that you had a normal crash while loading the track. This happens for me occasionaly aswell and it doesn't matter if it is online or offline. But it allways loads at the second attempt.

The tire behavior of the oreca is most likely due to the forced low downforce package, that got introduced with the track update. So nothing to worry about ;)