Lap times

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrbblack, May 9, 2012.

1. blakboks

blakboks Registered

That's actually really funny, even though, I truly believe you are trolling! You got a bunch of guys going, and they don't even realize it!

A 1:18 around Mills Inner Loop C is not exactly a "respectable" time. I got a 1:13, and I spun! :D (Disclaimer: that wasn't my best time, either)

Joke's on the guys that were all defensive!

2. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Trolling or just a strange bird. I give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's a strange bird. ;)

3. gorgias1976

gorgias1976 Registered

You can, but it won't prove a thing.

4. mxstud

mxstud Registered

if all the temps/rubber is soo soo important, than how could we ever compare times period? I agree rain/dry will make huge difference, just like rubber-ed/not rubber-ed will make a difference, but he is asking you to put up your fastest lap time period, regardless of your handicaps/settings. im guess all those that where quick to attack op, probally have slow lap times....

Mid Ohio No Chicane in F3 1:37

we really should have screens to prove this though....but i dont have one lol

5. roo-bear'

roo-bear' Registered

a fastest lap is a fastest lap, doesn't matter what set-up you used to achieve it........

fastest dry track with hard compounds in a certain car or some crap like that would make the setup and conditions actually matter as they were previously defined variables. i can't believe i actually read such a stupid argument.

6. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Indeed. The guy who wins Pole in real life, we still give them credit for it, even though in F1 it's pretty much always the last run, with the most rubber, etc. It still counts. :)

7. Jos

Jos Registered

you're using the wrong course then :p but hey he doesnt say which layout of mills lol.

i did a 1:15.9

8. BasJon

BasJon Registered

Renault Megane

Malaysia North Loop -> 1.01.256
    sunny
    Temp. Track -> 29°
    Temp. Ambient -> 29°

Portugal GT-> 136.658
    sunny
    Temp. Track -> 29°
    Temp. Ambient -> 29°