[WIP] Lamborghini Murciélago R-SV GT1 V12

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by Frederick Alonso, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Frederick Alonso

Frederick Alonso Registered

Lamborghini Murciélago R-SV GT1 V12

My passion led me to the realm of the iconic Lamborghini Murciélago together with Valentin (Valjouss). Amidst a hectic schedule of very nice freelance 3D work combined with brewing in shifts, I devoted precious moments focusing on the interior and exterior for one of my cherished GT1 projects.

A good year ago, I reached out to my dedicated patrons, seeking their input on the cars they most desired. Among the myriad of choices, the Lamborghini emerged as the true beacon of my automotive affection. As you might know the 550 Maranello, and a 993 GT2 EVO '98 are in almost finished modeling stage as well.
    Both my GT4 projects AMR and BMW are on hold (70% done).
    Fuji has gotten serious updates as well, just not enough time to share more behind the scenes yet.

As I navigate through time, I am driven by the collective excitement of those who eagerly await the release of this iconic Lamborghini Murciélago masterpiece.

For me, my vision is propelling this project towards a triumphant finale—a testament to the dedication that breathes life into every pixel of this digital automotive Bull. My Cayman was nice, but I want to show rF2 as best as possible for this one.

Request:
    We would be thrilled to incorporate the ideal physics for this car.
    Those who contribute to making physics will receive credits and the distinction of being part of this Golden Bull project. All from scratch goes a very long way!

In reality, the car tends to lock up easily at the front, maintaining a balance between stickiness and power-hungry on the rear. I believe it's an enjoyable driving experience at Monza, requiring precise pedal control and input management.

No more talk, let's recap:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

One month later:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2024
  2. Frederick Alonso

3. Frederick Alonso

If you have more dashboard references in HQ please drop the images here or on my discord please (see my signature WIP links)
    There is a digital metric on the steering of RPM but I did not have enough time for references of the dashboard in idle/driving and other fancy stuff. As it's a race car we have some margin for more details eventually at dashboard. Based on the age of car I think some old red 8888 LED displays and some retro weathered dash would do well.

I will add a badge on the rollcage with the credits of the makers, car is made for VR :cool:

Bostrom, gagipro, pkelly and 3 others like this.
  4. Corti

Corti Registered

5. Frederick Alonso

Thx Corti, good shots in there ;)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2024
    gagipro, Akon Michi and Corti like this.
  6. Frederick Alonso

Let's get the raw shapes in at the rear... 3 hours free time today.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2024
    Bostrom, datasting, gagipro and 7 others like this.
  7. Akon Michi

Akon Michi Registered

Keep going, always wanted to drive this car! Will you use your new tire models on this one as well?

8. Corti

Corti Registered

9. Frederick Alonso

This week was a busy one but I found time to add the front fender arch tweaking, rear wing supports. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. pkelly

pkelly Registered

Beautifully sculpted, Frederick:)