LagunaSeca_V1-0 Black Screen

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by MarkP, Mar 9, 2015.

1. MarkP

MarkP Registered

I have resolved a number of issues with a new PC build, but one problem remains.

I race with an informal group that has installed LagunaSeca_V1-0 on their server.

I can get onto the track and roll the car forward, but the minute I turn the steering wheel and the image pans a bit, I get a system crash. I have tried this track with a number of cars, and with plugins disabled, with the same results. No one else seems to have any problems with this track, and I have confirmed that the file is not corrupt by reinstalling and comparing file sizes.

This doesn't seem to happen with any other tracks that I am running. I'm prepared to list all PC/Software spec's. but thought I might just post the issue by itself in case there is something simple that I'm missing.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
  2. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Is that the version that is about 200+mb by Senormen ? If so it is by far the best version currently available in terms of graphical quality, TSO, animation, Road surface, textures and real road. I have no issues what so ever with that version but the other versions out there are full of bugs, there is a version LagunaSeca_1.0 and not to be confused with LagunaSeca_V1.0 which is the version I am talking about.
    Have you got any graphical settings different from your friends without any issues like Fxaa switched on ?

3. MarkP

MarkP Registered

Just to be clear, I cannot find the author of this track., but this version does show 205,496 Kb on disk. The two others that I have run across are "LagunaSeca_ALMS_V01" showing as v0.1 and another called "Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca," which I believe was a v 1.14. Strange that I have no problem running these other two versions, only the "good" one. As far as graphical settings and the like, I have reset my motherboard, CPU, and GPU to factory defaults. I am not running Fxaa, and have tried setting the rF2 internal graphical settings to minimums. It makes no sense that one track would be a problem when it isn't for anyone else, and also no other track is giving me issues.

4. MarkP

MarkP Registered

Resolved

As often happens, a full reinstall and clean download from race server solved the problem

5. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Thanks for the heads up.

6. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

"just to be clear..." It is the senormen track in question. I hope you have it fixed MarkP.

7. aguy0523

aguy0523 Registered

Hey, where you guys get that Laguna track from? I tried searching for the senormen version.