"King of the Ring" hosted by SimRaceAlliance

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by B. Gant, Nov 23, 2014.

1. B. Gant

B. Gant Registered

[​IMG]

Extending Invitation to Other rF2 users. I wrote up a off-season event for a lil fun on one night. On December 7 @ 930pm est (gmt -5) ill be hosting a "King of the Ring" event using ISI's Nissan GTR and the Nordschleife Tourist track from DJC/Tosch

The Server was loaded today, only 14 days prior to the event. We will ask all participants to complete 3 timed laps in 40 minutes. So long as you begin your last lap before the clock hits 0:00, the session will not change. When the session begins, you do not have to start immediately. It's all up to your plan to win the challenge. Because the server will be set to "4" as max laps in session, Once you leave the garage to begin your outlap, you cannot escape back or you will lose one lap of completion and essentially end any chance of placing a good finish. The 3 lap Average times for each entry will be calculated at events end & final results posted in the forum. Driver's mindset must be consistent laps. One hotlap + One bad lap with spins will not win you the challenge or place you ahead of the driver your competing with in the final results order. For example, Driver "A" may put in the #1 overall time, but on his first lap he spun out 3 times putting his position in final order 9th!! LiveRacers plugin will not be loaded on the server until the day of challenge.

*Server will Force the Use of Real Names.

**If you would like to register on my forum, Do So Here. Here is the Event Topic. http://www.usf1racing.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2088

***I can only activate accounts, so pm me Here if your account isn't activated in timely fashion. Thanks for your time.

***If there any League Admins who'd like to work together for future events and or leagues, pm me. Everything I run is under the "SimRaceAlliance" banner. Currently 3 Leagues are a part of the SRA.

2. B. Gant

B. Gant Registered

Event is Tonight. :)