joiuning competition help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ike Tews, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Ike Tews

Ike Tews Registered

Hello together,

i signed up last week for the GT Competion Race at Spa 8 o'clock tonight.
    When starting my RF2 game and entering the competition tab i see that a session is running and i'm signed up. But i see no button to join the session. i only see the next 2 races, but no Spa session to join. Til today i saw the Spa race and the counter counting down.. .

Any explanation for that?
    Thx,
    Ike

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

One user recently had problems joining due to his Anti Virus. He had to clean out rF2 from his anti-virus program and then let it ask permission the next time he launched rF2.

3. Ike Tews

Ike Tews Registered

interesting hint! i checked my settings in windows defender and firewall. RF2 is allowed.. .

Tested with the Caterham Acadamy and it works. i can join my signed up session even, when i leave the game and enter later i have the JOIN button to enter a current session.
    Probably the problem with the GTE session is, that i didn't tooked part in one of the prequaly sessions and the game has no split for me..?

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

With the user I mentioned, he too had rF2 allowed. For some reason, at least in his case. Removing the permissions and then granting them fresh fixed his problem. But if you can get into the Caterham, then that should not be an issue. Your guess about the pre-qualifying may be the answer.

5. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

no, it did not solve the problem, it is a problem that studio 397 has to solve, sometimes it blocks other times no, definitely the firewall did nothing, I imagine that there will end up being more problems of this type