Issue with PAID GT3 Pack content

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by joaopitaes, Nov 5, 2017.

1. joaopitaes

joaopitaes Registered

Hi there.

Bought the Gt3 Pack content and i am unable to play it.

Happens that everytime that the game tries to install those cars a error message is showed saying that the content is istalled already.

I had the Mclaren from WFG before and never had the issue with it.Just with the rest of the pack.

I Can say i tried pretty much everything. I ended up unistalling rfactor 2 from steam, them deleted residual file on steamapps, unsubscribed all this i had subscribed and intelled it again. The error persists.

I am pretty much out of ideas and i would like to play but i simply cant. I am frustated that i am having this much trouble with paid content when i had no trouble ever with any unpaid mod i have istalled. Ever!

So if you guys have some insight i would apreciate ir.

Thanks a lot,

João Pitães

2. joaopitaes

joaopitaes Registered

So.Last night i was up late trying to find the problem.And i found something interesting.
    First of all the later versions of the cars are showed as installed from the pop up intalling window.
    The second versions give the error saing that they need past version to be installed.Literally the version that was installed previously.

So its not recognising them as installed.

I dug a bit and found out that the MFT files for those versions are empty.The previous ones. Dont know why, but when compared with the Mclaren i had previously something is missing there.

Maybe thats why the game isnt asssuming it as installed, and fails to install latest versions.