IsR Middle Spain 0.X BETA

Discussion in 'Locations' started by Raúl Cor, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Raúl Cor

Raúl Cor Registered

Hi all i want show my first circuit maked with 3d studio, i have upload the first version:

Pic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you like, and if you can tell me what you would change in the circuit.

In the circuit selector you need select "Joesville" is the name of the circuit, i dont know how change it..

I have problems with HDR in my circuit. If have same problems DESACTIVATE HDR

SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH :(

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
  2. Raúl Cor

Raúl Cor Registered

And other thing! Before start a race select thr type of start: standing. Formation Lap now is not working

3. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Raul, I had no problem with selecting with the correct track name, didn't have Joesville listed.
    I couldn't really give the track a good try out because it would flash between dark and light quite a lot. I sure don't know what causes that.
    It does load up, that's more than I could ever do with a track. Good for a start and version # of .26

*edit, I guess the flashing dark and light is the problem with HDR.

I guess you know that most of the graphics are good for placeholders, and I am sure you have a long ways to go before a 1.0 version release.

We do need more track builders. Thanks for jumping in to hone your graphic skills.

4. Raúl Cor

Raúl Cor Registered

Thanks jimcarrel, yes, i have a problem with the HDR y need find the problem. For now to try the track you can use it without HDR. This version maybe is too soon to release but i was want show my progress. And now is possible race with AI or online. Iam inspired for rally tracks. I like the real tracks with low power cars. I enjoy too much this.

I hope you like the circuit and thanks to try it.

Its the time of advance and repair the problems of the track.

5. Andregee

Andregee Registered

looks promising.