ISI Track Team Tweets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Miro, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

THAT! Exactly that. :p My bet is we are getting DW12 and SC first, then maybe Megane and sth else updated (my bet on Civic) and then Super GT GTR and HOPEFULLY Speed 8. Those two would make me drop out from university. I mean really..

2. Emery

Emery Registered

Glad I'm retired now, LOL! Already spending so much time with AM GT3.

3. Esteve Rueda

Esteve Rueda Registered

GT500 at Suzuka, for sure. Some of latest released tracks came with GT500 screens and sound is not far from that if I'm not mistaken.

4. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

Sorry for OT: DW12 update? Haven't seen or heard of anything on a DW12 update, as it's been one of the most up to date cars in the game. Their are lots of other cars that need updates (Historic F1s!!). All though it would be nice if the DW12 got the updated aero kits with physics to boot. Unless there was an agreement between ISI and URD to use the URD 2015. As for the other previously announced cars, I will reserve that for a different thread.

Back to topic: With previous ISI Track team previews including the Super GT GTR, I would assume that car is almost ready. So a 3PA with Reiza again ( :) ) with "Kansai" being converted to rF2 seems likely, as that seems to be the consensus of what track was in the audio preview.

5. 88mphTim

88mphTim Staff Member

I mentioned it on Twitter.

6. DocJones

DocJones Registered

I don't really care if it's a 3PA with or without Reiza or a scratch build ISI version as long as we get a descent version of Suzuka. ;)
    Speaking of Reiza, the one GSC track I would love most to have in rF2 is their historic Kyalami track. That one would be such a perfect fit for all the historic cars ISI have in rF2... :rolleyes:

7. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

Cool! Thanks!

8. cosimo

cosimo Registered

I didn't believe it was Suzuka, so I overlayed the teaser video and a random suzuka lap video.
    They match. I can upload proof :)

9. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

Eeeeem. No need. We already know it is.

10. Thrindil

Thrindil Registered

I'd like to see it actually :)

11. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

Exactly.

IMO ISI should build more fantasy tracks. They are much faster to create since you don't have to spend so much time imitating a real track. You can spend that time improving the different turns to make adrenaline flow throughout the whole lap.

IMO preferring a real track over a fantasy one just due to the fact of existing is the same thing as preferring a Ferrari over a Lamborghini because you like horses better than bulls.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2016
  12. 88mphTim

88mphTim Staff Member

I don't know about them being faster. Give the Track Team their own free will to make their vision of a track and I'm sure they'd put their heart, soul and oodles of time into it. :) A real track is maybe even limited by reality.

13. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

No, it's like preferring a real Ferrari over one of those fan-made crazy concept designs, because you like the factual history better than insert noun here.

14. Tamski11

Tamski11 Registered

Is this Capri available in rfactor 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Thrindil

Thrindil Registered

While I can't stand fantasy cars in sims, I don't mind fantasy tracks at all.
    I find myself enjoying a good fantasy track more than a lot of real tracks actually..

16. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

Agree, as long as the fantasy track feels realistic though. I also play Gran Turismo from time to time, and fantasy tracks like apricot hill I really like, just because it feels real(-istic). Some tracks have crazy jumps and everything in it though, and/or visual gaps in the barriers at the exit of a corner (while on a cliff) like 'circuito de la sierra' and those tracks I don't like at all.

Having said that, I also don't personally understand the hype about Lienz, because it feels fake to me. I can't ever imagine a race being held there, so also in rF1 I barely used that location. And Toban on the other hand, that looks like a real circuit to me, so I'm fine with that one :) (looking forward to it excually)

17. peterchen

peterchen Registered

I think Lienz is more ment as a kind of rally-course.
    However, racing there is incredible fun! Especially the shortGP-layout!

18. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Have you ever seen some hardcore hillclimb races? [emoji6] lienz is great. Every layout. Would be great to have a up to date version.[emoji173]

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9301I mit Tapatalk

19. boxer

boxer Registered

Are the templates changing?

20. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

Only DD, if anyone. Only he has got needed capabilities. As shown here:

[​IMG]