ISI staff logo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SLuisHamilton, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

[EDIT by Max Angelo] This thread contains off topic posts removed from the thread here

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...system-Does-rf2-not-have-enough-content/page2 [/EDIT]

-----------------

better to hear that from someone from ISI then hear from others that actual system is complex because rF2 is too good to be functional to modders team that already made good work on rF1.

2. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

Please, take my posts just for what they are: i am not employed @ ISI, i am only a supporter. :)

3. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

i´ll rewrite then:

better to hear that from someone that works for ISI then hear from supporter like i am too.

4. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

Please, dont use sarcasm with me: i am pretty sensitive to the matter of my relationship with ISI, because i dont feel good to brag (or to boast of, not sure of the best english word for the italian "millantare") about it.

I am not employed @ ISI and i dont work for them. Period.

5. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

@ Max

Imho those banners are a bit confused due the HUGE focus on the main ISI logo. Could be better to have more graphic focus on the support role (tester/supporter) instead of the main corporate stuff (logo and main colors). I've no trouble distinguish a tester from a staff guy...but seems it's not the same for many other users. :)

6. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

Come on Tuttle, I can agree new comers can be misleaded by the logo, but when a forum moderator posts saying he is not ISI employed, a sarcastic reply is only wasted sarcasm.

7. Tuttle

I think you misunderstood my intention mate..I was just trying to suggest a better way to avoid confusion especially if you do not want to be confused anymore for a ISI employed. I'm saying this because this is not the first time I read people pushing on you about this...

Sorry for the misunderstanding...:)

8. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

Yes, i think unfair (both for ISI and for me) mistaking my role @ ISI and i agree the logo can be misleading, but i figured your post was related to this thread ... here i posted saying i am not employed @ ISI.

Last, sorry for the thread hijack, i post here a lot less than in the previous official ISI forum (@RSC) just because i realize my words can be taken as "ISI statements" (and that is the main part for the reason i think unfair the mistaking thing) ... well, say i post a lot less in the international forum, because in the italian sub forum i am a huge spammer, but italians know my role! :)

9. Tuttle

Again (but for the last time); I'm just suggesting to change banners to avoid confusion and, OF COURSE, everything can follow the confusion...like wasting your time to explain who you are and who you aren't, getting sarcasm from kids, bickering with users about ISI products etc...etc.

Just trying to help.

Ciao.

10. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

There's a difference between the ISI logo avatar..... and the ISI staff/tester logo.

Max has his own avatar. He also has the ISI logo with the word "tester" on the side. Tim the same: He has an avatar + the ISI logo with the word "staff" on it.

So it's easy to tell the difference.

Avatar + ISI logo = ISI staff or tester.

Just ISI avatar = regular member :)

11. JGraf

JGraf Registered

/w nice to see the relevance of yet another thread flushed down the toilet by nonsense...

12. Tuttle

OMG guys...

I said I KNOW HOW TO DISTINGUISH A TESTER FROM A STAFF GUY but the way they're using is WRONG.

We know employees are signed as STAFF and testers are signed as TESTERS and everything is ok with this but there are 2 problems;

1) banners are too focused on ISI corporate instead of the role (tester Vs staff, 95% logo - 5% role)

2) If a TESTER post in a thread the thread is signed as STAFF POSTED

This is not clear at all and I do not blame people when they're confused about this. I do not agree with useless sarcasm...but it's a fact this is not the first time we get this kind of confusion...and I'm not surprised.

13. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

Agreed, moving the off topic posts in a new thread. :)

14. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

Max its just another user with green nickname and standard avatar talking what he think about ISI staff think about related problem.
    My bad. Sorry girls, this won´t happen again.

15. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

Apologies accepted, time to close the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.