Is there a difference between Oreca .veh files?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Booth_doberman, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Booth_doberman

Booth_doberman Registered

I had an old set of Oreca 7 cars that I had altered to have my own set of driver names (famous Hollywood old west actors) and I want to update this. I noticed when "mas-ing" the Oreca file that there are similar .veh files. For example, there is car with #1 and one with #01. They seem to be the same car with different drivers and different teams. It seems that half of the .veh files have "Oreca" in the file name and the rest have the team name in the .veh file name. Is there any practical difference between the two in terms of setups, performance, etc?

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Probably the difference is the cars with Team Names are Virtual 24hr cars that were released for the eSport series. The easiest way to see if cars are similar is to look at the version # which is displayed at the car selection menu. If they all have the same version number, then the cars should be identical.

3. redapg

redapg Registered

@Booth_doberman Just as an Addition: One Thing, that could influence the Performance of physically identical Cars, is a Talent *.rcd File.