Information regarding official content.

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by SPASKIS, Aug 14, 2017.

1. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

In the past we had a forum page where all the official content was listed. Entering each item you had a nice and detailed description of the track and the car. If I don't remember wrong there were some pictures and videos (this section is no longer available so I cant provide a helpful link to show). Now we have this:
    Screenshot_20170814-105108.png
    I wish Workshop items were updated with more info such as car characteristics regarding engine, tires, brakes.... Everybody knows Car Stat app. It is a shame all that technical info is not available through official sources.

In the official documentation at ISI site it explains how a car is developed. It is said that the car handbook is usually provided as if they had really purchased the car.

For the Radical the official guide is publicly available but users have to find it theirselves. A link to it would be appreciated with some explanations regarding the newest 2017 features probably not covered in the guide. I wonder if this official information could be available for other cars.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  2. Jego

Jego Registered

Also something like Known Bugs would be very use full.

RoboCAT10, patchedupdemon and SPASKIS like this.