independent onboard diff lock fr and rr

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by ludogator, Jan 28, 2012.

1. ludogator

ludogator Registered

Hello,

I was thinking - if rfactor is meant to be an all around racer, it should include a possibility to lock front and rear differentials while driving. There is also a reducer, which should be included. It will not be so important while racing on the track, but I believe someone will make a sim oriented off road mod sooner or later, so it would help a lot.

Since I already made a new topic, I have two other ideas, which I think should be included:

-ability to control head position while using an on board cam (megane trophy is the first cockpit I actually consider using since it is not covering most of the view with some unnecesary stuff)

-steering lock (and degree rate) set up independently for each car. (I've borrowed a g25 from friend, in the first rfactor I have to leave the game to change from rwd to 4x4 car - I like 900* with rwd and around 360* in 4x4 cars). It is already great, that the game lets change it in options, but placing it in tuning options of each car would make cars "plug and play"