In Search for Leagues that Use URD GT Mod

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by B. Gant, May 5, 2014.

1. B. Gant

B. Gant Registered

I am organizing a Le Mans Event for June and I would like to know if there are any leagues that have this mod in use already. Reason being, since this is payware, i do not want to invite guys to the event who do not already own the mod. I respect Ales & the URD team....... There mod will be the gt class in the event. I have 2 protos that will be used for the p1 class

I run a US time zone league, gmt - 4 timezone...... As I write this, I have the event scheduled for June 14th, 9pm Race Start. Which means the event will run during the real life race.

2.4 Hours
    One Driver
    Awards for class winners.

Contact me here, or in pm If you already own the mod, and would like to be updated when event is announced.

2. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

If you end up running the event Brandon I'll be there in a GT class car.

3. davidan

davidan Registered

http://cmsracing.com -- we are running it and have about 20 drivers or so in our Saturday Afternoon (UK Primetime) series, and we are also about to convert our North American Thursday Night series to it as well, expecting fields in the 25-35 driver range.

4. Gunny-Snr

Gunny-Snr Registered

We ran the URD mod in our last league and it was very successful and now we gona gona run our next league in just the URD ferrari's