In game UI buttons not aligning with mouse cursor

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by JamesB, Dec 30, 2023.

1. JamesB

JamesB Registered

So, had some time away doing real life, came back and of course there were gfx card driver updates, and a significant windows one, and when I play rf2 I now have a problem if any of you can help I would be grateful. I am running triple monitors using Nvidia surround, only running at 5760 * 1080. I am also running simhub which means that I need to be running in either windowed mode or borderless. If I am running borderless then everything is fine but if I use borderless I always did suffer a significant frame rate drop when things get busy (to the point of it being a problem not just number chasing). If I run in windowed mode then the frame rates were much better and more consistent but suddenly the button locations in the UI don't line up with the mouse cursor position and I cant even seem to get to the drive button so pretty porked in windowed mode now. Any ideas?

Also I was using a PS3 eye camera and opentrack with an active trackclip, for some reason the PS3 eye camera will no longer work, I think that's a windows update that's ruined that but if anyone has an idea on that one as well....... I have a trackIR camera so its not the end of the world but I had modified the PS3 camera with a IR only pass filter and it worked better than the TrackIR camera in situations where there was daylight behind you, an unfortunate necessity where my sim rig is.