In game store sales descriptions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by davehenrie, Aug 18, 2023.

1. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

atten @Coutie or whomever handles the store menus. A user in another forum was asking about certain cars and tracks that may or may not have been included in the 2022 Everything pack. I was stunned to not see a single listing of the cars and tracks included. Only a couple of icons showing the number of cars and the number of tracks that come in the pack.
    Since packages like these are often pointed at new users or those users who rarely purchased DLC, it seems having as much information READILY apparent on the store screen would be highly advantageous and would also simplify the purchasing decisions of users.

2. Love Guitars n Cars

Love Guitars n Cars Registered

Their Steam page has always been not good to put it mildly.

3. Binny

Binny Guest

Why not have their own store ?
    Why do we have to use steam to buy items ?

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

THEY DO have their own store. Start up rF2 and click the lower left menu icon. But it is powered by Steam. Joining Steam as a distribution customer is why companies have Store sites via Steam. The storefront is part of the Steam Package. You can purchase DLC either in the game, or at the Steam rF2 library page.

Binny likes this.
  5. Simulation_Player

Simulation_Player Registered

This exact point i raised in some other steam sale thread. the pack description is bad tbh , no way to other way to put it.
    Not trying to be hateful here but it is really a simple common sense to put a list of items that you are buying in a pack.
    the 2022 complete pack in last sale was best (or worst ?) example of this , it was super expensive yet contained no information on what you are getting , iirc it basically said all Q packs of 2022 ......which adds zero information if someone is not following the S397 social media and forums , hell someone like me who follows all the action still don't remember how many cars and tracks we had in 2022

davehenrie likes this.
  6. Binny

Binny Guest

Sry i meant like IR so we dont have to use steam at all to buy DLC, buy direct through the game cut out the middle man.