Implementing Real Road and Hdr Help

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by Raúl Cor, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Raúl Cor

Raúl Cor Registered

Hi, i have created my circuit, and now i need implement the real road, because in the game menu, i dont see any option to select the real road.

So, i go to the devmode and enter in the weather gfx menu, but i don't know what have to do. I touch the settings and i can see the groove and the rubber in all the circuit, like this:

[​IMG]

Now what have to do? Press save? And then how name the file of real road?

Then, i have the same problem with the HDR, i set up in the postfx menu, but then i save it and i dont know how name the file to works good.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

2. Luc Van Camp

Luc Van Camp Track Team Staff Member

If you have set up the object correctly (RaceSurface prefix; HAT, Collide, Deform tags), and the material correctly (Real Road Shader, _WET suffix), then there is nothing more you should do from a technical point of view.
    You could however create a RealRoad preset that people can load in the race settings. This Wiki post describes the procedure.

Regarding the HDR profile; again there really isn't anything you NEED to do -- Automation takes care of the profile. Should you want to create your own profile though, the HDR Profile section of the Track Tech document v3 is still actual.

3. Raúl Cor

Raúl Cor Registered

Thanks Luc, now i have correct the asphalt, my texture was not Real Road Shader. Thanks for help me

[​IMG]