Imola DLC DRS upgrade

Discussion in 'Hosting Help' started by Patrik Rusinak, Feb 2, 2022.

1. Patrik Rusinak

Patrik Rusinak Registered

Hello guys, can someone help me with updating Imola DLC please?
    We are hosting F2 race in Imola this weekend and we want to run it with DRS zone (single DRS zone on start-finish line like F1 in 2021).
    I started with unpacking files from 1.03 version (the actual track, not base mod) and renaming them from 'IMOLA18.xxx' to 'VRN_IMOLA2018.xxx'

[​IMG]

then, I've changed these lines in GDB file (as well as VenueIcon and TerrainDataFile to renamed ones)

Code:
    TrackName =  Imola
    EventName =  Emilia Romagna GP
    VenueName =  VRN
    and I've added RearFlapZone lines as well

Code:
    RearFlapWetTreshold=0.2
    RearFlapZoneSessions=31

RearFlapZone
    {
      MinimumCrossings=3      
      TimeThreshold=1.0      
      DetectionLapDist=3853  
      ActivationLapDist=4302
      DeactivationLapDist=400
    }
    then I decided to pack it into 'VRN_Imola2018.mas' file, and tried to make package file in MAS2 as update from 1.02 version (base track)

[​IMG]

Packaging and installing was without problems, but when I tried to load it in game, it just crashed with 'Error loading mesh file NightLight01.gmt to memory'. I've tried all the different things in SCN file, but it was doing the same all the times. I've also tried using recent FSR Imola update when I left all as it was (also namings), I've just changed Flap Zone to my values and it acted the same, so honestly I don't know whats wrong. I'd be really thankful if someone was able to tell me what am I doing wrong or just helped me with it.

Cheers,
    Patrik

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
  2. lagg

lagg Registered

Is it possible that the NightLight01.gmt is in a mas file of the 1.03 version?