Icon in 'Programs and Features' in Control Panel on Win7

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by blakboks, Oct 25, 2013.

1. blakboks

blakboks Registered

This has been an extremely minor 'annoyance' (at worst). In Windows 7 (as with other MS Os's, I imagine), there's no icon for rFactor2 in 'Programs and Features' in the Control Panel. Would be nice to have the 'R' icon so I can just quickly scan instead of actually reading :)eek:) the list when uninstalling old versions and upgrading to the new versions.

Before anyone gets their britches in a twist, yes, I know this is EXTREMELY nit-picky and there's probably 100 other things that are more important...just want to get it off my chest :p.

2. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

That always bugs me with apps too. But rather then scan with your eyes, just start typing rFactor into the search box at the top right and after just a few characters you will probably already narrow the list down to one.

The missing icon is just a bug with the installer though. Shouldn't be hard to fix. It's something I have messed up on installers of my own on occasion but being a little OCDish about stuff like that I, fix it before releasing. Hahaha