I need my log in information.. How do I get it?

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by wpthayer, Jul 25, 2013.

1. wpthayer

wpthayer Registered

Something strange is happening to my rfactor2. It stopped working and I installed the new launcher and every thing is whited out.
    I think I need to re activate? But I seem to have missed placed my information.
    How do I find my login information?

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

It woul dbe the same as you entered during purchase, would be in the invoice email, and would be the same as what you entered to race online. You shouldn't actually have needed to reactivate though, unless you deleted or altered files trying to fix it?

It's your email, then a password. And you can reset your password from the purchase tab.

3. wpthayer

wpthayer Registered

Tim, Thanks for the reply. I found my purchase receipt email, and it has an order #, it was sent to my regular email account.
    When I enter my email in the activation page or the rfactor2 login with what I thought was my password, I get a no such account. When I try to reset the password, it tells me it has sent me an email, But when I check my email.. nothing.

This is all I have; Receipt No: 2112-3676-1736-8778
    Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at Image Space Inc. or PayPal.
    Invoice ID:RF12134012

What I need is the email that I sign in with and my password.

4. kro388th

kro388th Registered

I have a friend in the same boat kinda , he cant log in either , he either forgot his password or somthing happend he swears its right but it keeps failing, hes tried for 5 days now , he used the "lost password" link from the launcher and also sent an email to the support address but its been 4 days and no reply :-( .. he has a @msn.com address so i dont think its blocked ..besides he purchased the game with the address ..his wife cleaned house in there mail account cince then so he cant find his receipt ... what else can he do ? Ive offerd to help him but with privacy rules thers not much i can do .. any ideas ?? thanks

5. 88mphTim

Have him email me his RF order number, or the email he thinks made the purchase.

Sent from a mobile device using Tapatalk

6. 88mphTim

7. 88mphTim

You use the d.....6...6@m....ks.net email to login with. You should be able to request the password from the launcher purchase page on the right.

8. kro388th

kro388th Registered

Thanks Tim prob solved , I just got a txt from him explaning how his wife just found the email in the "deleted" folder .. OMG .. lol this came while i was typing an email to you !so no need now .. I told them to look in spam folder but "deleted" ?? hmmm

Thanks for the promp replys to ! I dident expect to hear anything till the AM tomarrow ! you must be up late ! ;-) Thx again !

;-)

9. 88mphTim

She obviously doesn't like his sim racing habit. ;)

10. wpthayer

wpthayer Registered

Tim When I use my correct email log in, it tells me it has sent me the email, but no email.

11. wpthayer

wpthayer Registered

Tim, Thanks for the PM.. I'm good now....Back up..

12. Mik23

Mik23 Registered

.....has done himself.
    I get changed and a pw sent.
    running again, thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013