I find your lack of skins disturbing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by buddhatree, Oct 17, 2017.

1. filippu

filippu Registered

Agreed. It's super easy and fast to do a fantasy skin. Just take a real life car and do a vague copy of its skin, and that's it.
    3 weeks late, and they can't do a one hour job to present their work (whether it's their work or a car also available in AC :p) a little better.

They either need better contractors for that, or motivate them to do their best. Both need money, and it doesn't seem they have enough cash for their ambitions.

Who is the fat publisher behind Automobilista ?

2. stonec

stonec Registered

Well there's only one sim I can think of that delivers cheaper DLC's, the others are same or more expensive.
    None, but are they charging significantly less? Not as far as I can see. Automobilista sells individual track DLCs for 6€ and their last DLC pack (Brit Pack) was 20€, which contained 3 tracks and 4 cars.

3. Filip

Filip Registered

Maybe this response from staff member can put some light on lack of skins:
    P.S.
    World is not black and white.
    There is some (at least 50 shades of) grey.

SPASKIS likes this.
  4. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Ahem...no...each track dlc has at least 3 variants of the track, much of them historical ones so no simple layouts changes, same for the Brit Pack...3 tracks and 4 cars (+ different versions of them) so basically it is cheaper than S397 one (only 5 cars). So, even if I think S397 DLC is cheap you chose a cheaper one with more content as example...

5. lagg

lagg Registered

In that case both are cheap, no?:p