hwy guys' where can i get all the tracks everyone is racing online

Discussion in 'ISI cars and tracks' started by Braandon Machado, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Braandon Machado

Braandon Machado Registered

just curios if there is a file or some pack that has all those tracks like nordshlife, bathurst some of the tracks not under the downloads page, also where are the tracks below the links that are displayed with icons and car icons like gtr, monco you get the drift would really love some help im kinda a newb i have owned rfactor 1 twice knew how to mod into the folders and everything and it seems with the new tech in the game it would make thing less complicated to get what i want but now it seems just as hard to learn the system but i got all my cars and tracks that come in the links now i just need to get the actuall tracks people are racing on ive never raced one time in either games with anyone so i hope that will change also one more thing does anyone know any p2p rally or mainly touge mods out their or being created cause thatr's why i play games like this! thanks for reading this cheers!

2. newtonpg

newtonpg Registered

3. Braandon Machado

Braandon Machado Registered

thanxs very much sir newtonpg thanks dude

4. newtonpg

newtonpg Registered

Huge thanks to Abriel Nei for his good work!

5. fegger

fegger Registered

does anyone know where I can get models for UK circuits...Brands, Silverstone, Oulton Park, Anglesey, Donington?