How to set Real Road to Naturally pregressing into a dedicated server.

Discussion in 'Hosting Help' started by gneffio, Jan 18, 2014.

1. gneffio

gneffio Registered

Hi all! With a few guys we have put up a dedicated server from a hosting service. Because was our 1st attempt ever to set up aserver for a game we hve encountered some problme that we fortunately have solved. One thing that i can't figure how to solve is the Natural progression of the real road. We decidet to put a custom Wheater with the useful too "weather tool" and succesfully uploaded into the server, but we cannot see any presence of the natual road progression. how can i set it?

Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Ignazio

2. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

The problem you are having is that you cannot see it build up? we have the same issue on certain tracks. (Poznan atm) but we think it is still working. This is a Build328 thing, its just not clear enough, or at all, yet we feel increased grip and faster times later on in the races.

Not 100% sure but I think its still working. just not always visibly (on ISI tracks same thing btw)

Tbh i'm a bit surprised this issue has not been mentioned more. its pretty important for us all to know what's happening and why.