How to register package in the mas tool?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TIG_green, Jan 25, 2013.

1. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I was trying to create a vmod, but I could not host it (worked fine offline). My server did not appear at all in the servers list ( have hosted earlier many times so I know how to do it). I could not register the package like in the tutorial video "vmod vs. rfmod". I'm missing the e-mail and password for example. Where do I get those? Is the registering problem reason to my failure in hosting my vmod?

Would appreciate any help.

2. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Again too hard question? I am afraid that this post will be lost to mass if I do not get an answer soon :S There are lots of people making vmods so why not any help :/

3. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

I dont know why your server is not in the list, but e-mail and PWD are the same of your usual game login.

4. kro388th

kro388th Registered

TIG when your building the vmod did you see the "regester mod" button ? its on the last componant page where you package the vmod , this will do it for you as long as the vmod is put togeather right ,meaning no errors .. You can see all your regestered vmods from launcher under "purchase/manage account/create mod ID/" then u see "view mods" at the bottom small print , from ther you will see all the vmods you have regestered and you also can remove vmods from ther .. so i alwase regester my vmods before I even test , if the vmod is bad i just delete it from the list and build it again following the path above , but thats just me ... lol

You should be connected already with the email/PW from launcher , do you have duall installs? does the launcher have you loged in when you launch it ? if your building your vmods from a loged in account it should already have the info it says you need .. so IDK whats up ther unless you have the MAS2 located where it dosent see your proper install ??

I belive once you get the vmod regesterd your server will show ..

hope this helps ;-)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013
  5. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

Are you trying to make vmod on the pc you Host on, or the pc you drive on? Try making it on the PC you drive on.
    My login details are already entered by default, I only need press the register button.

6. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

"e-mail and PWD are the same of your usual game login"

Did this and now it works. I always play and host from the same pc.

Thanks all.