How to find Nurburgring in Steam Workshop

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Hogarth Kramer, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Hogarth Kramer

Hogarth Kramer Registered

My first download of the Nurburgring would not load in game - it throws an error saying that ROAD_GRAF_BLANK_WET cannot be found. I would like to try downloading the files again, and I understand that one way to force Steam to download again is to Unsubscribe from the DLC in the Steam Workshop. The problem is that I cannot find the Studio 397 Paid DLC in the Steam Workshop.

Is there a way to find it?
    Is there an alternative way for get a new download?

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

3. GrimDad

GrimDad Registered

All DLC cars and tracks can be found by opening steam / click where your name is / then click Inventory / then click the rF2 tab.
    Find the box with the content you want to remove click it and on the right you will see view workshop item there you can unsubscribe.
    When you start rF2 up it will re download it.

4. Hogarth Kramer

Hogarth Kramer Registered

1) Yes, I am aware that it needs to be purchased. I did so. It downloaded. It would not load in game.
    2) It never showed up in my inventory. I have a dozen other things in there - this is not my first time buying rF2 DLC. Because it never showed in my Steam inventory, I cannot Unsubscribe. Nor can I find it in the Workshop in order to Unsubscribe there.
    3) I have requested a refund. If it cannot be fixed, I'm just going to have to forget about it and take the refund. It's a shame - I really like the other tracks, Sebring in particular, quite a lot. I was very much looking forward to this one too.

5. GrimDad

GrimDad Registered

Did you authorize the purchase? if it's not in inventory then you didn't buy it.
    See attachment
    dlc_fix.jpg
    Check your email from steam.
    Edit: Just a thought, if you have as many dlc as I then it might be on page 2 ;)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  6. Lazza

Lazza Registered

@Hogarth Kramer there's no reason to think it can't be fixed, I'm surprised you've jumped straight to a refund having made the decision you want it and bought it.

Forgive my ignorance as I'm not that familiar with steam - if you can request a refund, does that mean it shows somewhere as owned?

7. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

refunds are only automatic during the 1st 48hrs. After that, you have to contact S397 who'll probably say contact Steam who'll probably say....

8. GrimDad

GrimDad Registered

@Lazza Above where your name is in steam click help / steam support it shows some purchase history there