How to change player name in game?

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by IT-Trader, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Kalle Lints

Kalle Lints Registered

There is another problem right now. We have people who have names where is letters like õ and ä and soone and the xml results file is cut from that letter. So even if the results files are the same, like rf1 have, there just is no results right now :p We replaced these letters with another letter do fix it in rf1 but if there allways be real name then we just cant do it. I hope do see the JSON files soon :p

2. Kevin Frazier

Kevin Frazier Registered

Then make our nick name work cause that's what we race under . This is like stabbing the Leagues in the back by not letting us use our tags. No tags then we don't need leagues to rent servers don't need websites to host tracks, mods and so on . Looks like that would lead to by by rF2 . The wreckers you seek out comes from browser racers not league racers .To me your point of wreckers is weak . Leagues make all drivers be in a voice chat . You really need to look hard at your move you make on this NAME deal .

3. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

We are all here for the same reason to have some competition and make friends in the process so whats the big deal with revealing who you are? Not like anyone here is gonna stalk you Just sayin

4. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

So having your nickname and real name shouldnt be a problem. Your on your league server and your nick will show. Go on someone elses open server and your real name shows. Big deal. I think its a good idea to real names as well. Theres other sims the same way, use your real name. Holds drivers accountable for their bad behaviour on the servers.