How to add Mills to my vmod

Discussion in 'Component and Mod Packaging' started by TIG_green, Jan 31, 2013.

1. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

When I try to include Mills to my mod package it says "no layouts picked" or something... after that I click some of the layouts and it let me click on the "package" but I can not choose Mills (there is no Mills) when I try to host that vmod.

Any toughts?

2. canastos

canastos Registered

Try again from scracht, I've just tested, selected Millsmetro 1.3, and everything worked; at the last step, click on your selected layout, and don't forget to choose the place where to save the new vmod
    And, as DJCruicky tought, if you Customize and delete Small Icon and Large Icon options at the first step, your vmod size will go down from 1 Mb to few Kb :D

byyyyyyyyyye

3. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Ok. Got it. Thanks. Now if people would just realize that get mod button works and would use the get mod button. Btw, of course if I use this 1kb vmod then anybody do not get the components that are included in the vmod. So does anyone who wants to join the server have all the components that I have included or only those that I use in my game that time?

4. canastos

canastos Registered

Joiners must have installed those components that you have referenced in your vmod, mainly track and car, but of course, if you have the car installed, you will also have it's sounds, won't you? ;)

byyyyyyyyye