How should ISI Advertise RF2 ? - concept video inside :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jameswesty, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Jameswesty

Jameswesty Registered

Decided to spend some of my Sunday putting together this short promo idea for RF2 , Its a bit ruff and rushed so be kind !

I feel that RF2's biggest USP is its 1960s content and believe that ISI could probably capture the majority of GPL users if it has not already!

Regardless of what happens with Assetto Corsa , project cars and GTR3 It seems likely to me that RF2 will be the only new sim that will support modding and contain a substantial amount of classic car content from the getgo.

I also like the idea of ISI pushing the idea that people can "Feel history" or "Feel Motorsport history" and not just passively watch or reed about it.

Would love to know what people think , Keep up the good work ISI !

As a note: If I had more time I would rework the first two shots so its not as trippy , I would capture more footage and more gradually build the video up with better continuity maybe a whole lap.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Cristian Why

Cristian Why Registered

Assetto Corsa will have modding too

3. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

I love this idea!
    Dream come true for me here!

4. Jameswesty

Jameswesty Registered

Sure and AC will have at least one classic car.

But ISI will have more classic content out of the box with the classic Monaco spa and Monza , I really don't think AC will be as focused on Classic cars as ISI have been with RF2 in the beta at least.

5. Uff

Uff Registered

For AC they've already announced historic versions of Monza and Silverstone.

It might not be at the beginning, but Kunos Simulazioni has recently confirmed a lot of classics Lotus for AC.

6. coops

coops Banned

i think the new features it has, RF2 will sell itself.

off subject i hope ISI will not sell its engine to others, make them spend yrs designing 1 or pay big bucks for it. a million sounds fair, they want to compete against rf2 make them pay.