how do i set server to 3 races

Discussion in 'Hosting Help' started by jonno, Jun 23, 2023.

1. jonno

jonno Registered

hi guys any one know how i can set my server to host practice , qualifying, warm up, race then warmup another race and another warmup another race without restarting after each race. i know after race you can revert back to warmup with command but i want it to end race 1 then go to warmup 2 race 2 then warm up3 race 3 if that is possible.. also if i use the revert to warmup after each race will i need to reinsert the ballast for drivers or will it still stand cheers

DanRZ likes this.
  2. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

You can manually do any number of race you want, by doing restartwarmup at end of race i think.

The grid will be set with qualification results.
    At warmup you can set different positions manually or via the batch command.

For the mass penality, i have read that it is set for all sessions, in one event, but never checked on that.

Easy to test : Use /setmass 255 to a pilot and see if the penalty stays by doing a few hotlaps on every session type. Just make sure grip is identical on track (saturated for example) !

I use the WelcomePlugin "tweaked" that calls setmass at the start of every session ...

jonno likes this.
  3. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Look up about batch commands which get created in the "rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Results" folder on every session change. e.g. BatchTemplateQ1.ini

You don't set up a server to do a certain number of races. Just restart/skip to warmup after every race (I think you need to do it after it goes to practice so it saves the results). While in warmup you can set grid and ballast. There are some utilities out there to adjust batch files for you to then run as admin.

jonno and DanRZ like this.