Highlight overload

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Heath J, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Heath J

Heath J Registered

Any ideas on what could be causing this and how I can solve it? I have updated graphics drivers (1080 card). Single player is fine. I join the server and see this in-car. Trackside cameras are fine. Post processing is off.
    Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

rF2 was updated over a year ago to dx11 graphics. That meant that any content produced prior to those updates would have to be updated to correct the heavy bloom you are experiencing. Try a newer rF2 car produced by S397, like the Tatuus', the Nissan GTR 500 or any of the paid DLC content and drive them on one of the official tracks. So Nola, Silverstone, LeMans, Sebring etc. If you still are seeing those blooms, then something else is wrong, but driving stock(default) content on standard S397 tracks should clear that up. If you can contact the server host of the mod creator, you might ask if they have a fix for DX11 blooms.

3. Heath J

Heath J Registered

OK. TY This is the ISI StockCar content and the track is an AC convert. I don't understand why the in-car would be fine in single player, but jacked w/ exactly the same track and exactly the same mod that's hosted on the league server.

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Double check to see if you have more than one copy of the track. The league track may be the same as your's, but it may not be the same version. (or, an older online version is still around mucking things up) If it is the exact same track, you should need only the one version. If they have altered the online track for different advertising or pit stall assignments, they may not have completed the dx11 updates that your solo track has.